Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed is the most common issue users face. When it seems easy to come out of the situation, finding the right cause and the solution is stressful. Hence, we bring a brief guide with a simple solution.
So, anyone whose brother printer says no paper when there is paper jammed in the printer or showing a paper jam error with no paper jammed, don’t panic, you can resolve this error in easy steps.
Brother printer is considered the best among other brands in the market. It is predominantly known for its fine printing, hassle-free services, and fewer technical errors. But similar to other printers, a few technical problems like Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed is common among all.
If you’re using Brother printer and this problem has become frequent, continue reading this post as it contains every possible reason that causes this problem along with their solutions.
Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed is a confusing and troubling situation. It not only restricts you from printing the documents but also causes internal damages to your device when you try to print with paper jammed. So it is important to resolve this technical glitch as soon as possible, thus you can have a well-operating printer and quality painting.
Not one or two, there are several causes behind this problem. Finding the right cause will help you to fix the problem at the earliest and help you to resume your work. Let’s find out the possible causes that are responsible for Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed.
Major Reasons That Cause Brother Printer Paper Jam Error
Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed can be caused due to various reasons. It may be using inferior quality paper for printing, paper placed in an incorrect way, or overloading the paper tray. We have discussed the problem in detail in the below section.
- Inserting Wrong type of Printing Paper– Brother Printer generally accepts certain types of painting paper. When you use any other kind of paper, it may show ‘Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed.’
- Using Low-quality Printing Paper- Brother printers usually demand high-quality paper and using low-quality paper may affect the printing as well as damage the printer.
- Overloading the Paper Tray- There may be a possibility that you have inserted folded paper in the tray which can be the reason for showing Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed.
- Improper Installation of Printing Paper- If your Brother printer is showing a paper jamming error, there are chances that you have overloaded the printing paper in the tray.
- Using Inferior Quality Cartridge- You may be using poor quality that may cause Brother printer paper jam error. Doing such things continuously can even damage your printer.
- Printer Roller Maybe Damaged- The roller of the printer plays an important role in the printing process. It may be damaged due to the long usage that results in paper jam error.
As now you’re familiar with all possible causes of Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed issue, let’s directly jump on the methods to fix the issue.
Methods To Resolve Brother Printer Paper Jam Error With No Paper Jammed
In this post, we’ll discuss every possible method step-by-step to give you a clear understanding.
Method 1- RESTART YOUR PRINTER
The first method to fix Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed is to restart your printer. It is the most suitable way to fix any type of method in a short span. You can go through the below steps to restart your printer and fix the issue.
- Turn OFF the Brother Printer
- Let it sit idle for some time (approx 10-15 minutes)
- Check whether or not any piece of paper is stuck into the printer. Remove it if there is any
- Press ‘Clear’ button on your device
- Turn ‘On’ the Printer again
Now you can try printing a sample to check the printer. This solution will help you to make sure everything is working fine and the error has been resolved. If still, your brother printer says no paper when there is already paper loaded in the tray, you can try another method.
Method 2- REMOVAL OF JAM PAPER FROM TONER CARTRIDGE
Sometimes small pieces of paper are stuck in the toner cartridge and drum that results in Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed. To make your printer work fine, check whether there is any small piece of paper around. Remove it in the following ways.
- Turn OFF the printer
- Give enough time to the printer to cool it down
- After 10-15 minutes, remove the top cover of the printer
- Find the small pieces scattered in the device
- Now remove the toner cartridge along with the drum unit of your printer
- If there is any jammed paper in this, remove it carefully
- Correctly and carefully placed the parts back into the printer
- Close the top cover of the printer
- Press ‘Clear’ button to clean the memory of the printer
If you have correctly followed the above steps, the Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed must have been resolved. You can check by taking the sample printing.
In case, the aforementioned two methods don’t work, you can try using the next method.
Method 3- PAPER JAMMED IN BROTHER PRINTER
Once you remove the pieces of paper from the toner cartridge, there may be a chance that some bits of paper might be stuck in other parts of the printer. You can follow step-by-step instructions from here.
Note- We’ll clean printer parts one by one.
- Open the front cover of the printer
- Let the device rest for 10 minutes
- Now take out the drum unit and toner cartridge (you have already clean these two parts before, if not then do it now)
- Next, pull out the tray from the printer
- Open the back cover of the device gently
- Now take out the parts presented on the right and left sides of the printer
- Remove the duplex tray of the printer
- You will find a few pieces of paper on it. Clean the tray gently and place it back carefully
- Now palace the paper tray back in the original position
- Make sure to replace the other parts as well
Note- All the parts removed from the printer for cleaning purposes must be placed in a neat and dry place to avoid further damages to these parts.
When you clean all the parts of the printer in the right manner and replace them correctly, Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed can be resolved easily. In case the issue still exists, try Method 3 on the list.
Method 4- CHECK WHETHER OR NOT THE PAPER IS CORRECTLY INSTALLED IN THE TRAY
Sometimes this problem also arises when the papers are not correctly installed in the tray. Make sure the paper you’re installing in the tray is of the same size and weight. You can install the papers correctly by following these instructions.
- Remove the tray from the printer
- Open the tray cover
- If there is any paper in the tray, remove it
- Place the paper to the maximum width of the tray. Also, adjust “Paper Side Guides” located on either side of the tray
- The pointer of the “Paper length Guide” should line up with the indicator mark for the paper size
- Stack the paper properly to avoid paper jamming
- Ensure that the printing sides are on the downside
- Close the paper tray cover
- Insert the paper tray carefully
- Issue must have been resolved now. Check the printing quality by printing the document
As you have gone through the post, you come to know that Brother printer paper jam error with no paper jammed is not a serious issue that you cannot resolve. You can easily eliminate the error by cleaning the pieces of paper from the printer, stacking the paper correctly, using quality ink and paper, etc.
We hope these solutions and our guide will help you to eliminate the paper jam error on your Brother printer. If the problem still arises, you can seek assistance from us. Mention this problem or any other in the comment section and we will try to address it shortly.
Whenever your brother printer says no paper when there is paper in the paper tray, you don’t need to worry, as we can help you with solving the problem conveniently. We are 24*7 reachable and available with the solutions for our readers.